Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NaNo 2012 Closure

Playing a little catch up here...

At the end of November I finished NaNoWriMo - 2 days early with 50,508 words.  The working title of my novel is Captain Jo, Rogue Lady Pyrate.  Right now the story is a dynamic mess of scenes which I will revisit at a future time, but I'm very happy to have taken the time to start putting this project together.

This year it was nice to start Nano knowing a few more friends that I could touch base with during the month.  The Twin Cities region is very active with a Kick off and TGIO (Thank God it's Over) parties.  In between there are write-ins all over the city, a 24-hour write-in, and a writing tour (28 hours) which has split off into three different areas of the city.

During the month I went to 10 write-ins at various places such as the Loft, Wilde Roast, and the Mpls. Public Library.  Now that it's December I'm back to "normal" writing and unusual dance projects.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment